Bernhard Huber is your personal and highly trained bike expert who will take you to the most beautiful places in the world.
Whether by mountain bike, e-bike or road bike, the bike expert offers the complete bike & bike experience!
As a state-certified MTB guide, Bike-Experts.at takes over the complete planning of your bike holiday and you can fully concentrate on the fun and enjoyment of the sport. With our bike experts, you are always on the right track.
He knows the area, the most beautiful vantage points, the wildest descents and of course the best huts, rests stops and restaurants so that you can enjoy not only the panorama as well the regional delicacies.
There are many reasons why you should go on tour with a bike expert:
- Cycle in a pleasant and personal atmosphere.
- Get to know gorgeous landscapes and hotels?
- Improve your riding technique?
- Biking safely through the terrain with a state-certified guide
- Improve your athletic performance?
Combining all this with a short holiday is our offer to you!
If you want to feel SPORT + NATURERLEBNIS + RELAXATION in the wild, romantic, untouched landscapes, our weekend themes are perfect.
- Everyday biker
- Pleasure biker
- Mountain biker
- Club biker
We have a specially tailored, varied programme for every requirement.
- Discover the unique landscape by bike
- Individual support in small groups
- Experience nature in a relaxed atmosphere
- Driving on forest trails (e.g.” Kalkalpen National Park, Wurbauerkogel Bike Park, Wurzeralm Single Trail)
- Practicing/learning of driving technique on technique course
- Excursions to the most beautiful places in the regions (alpine pastures)
- Top partner hotels: “you feel completely comfortable” QUALITY is the most important.
The riding-technique-days are suitable for all levels.
The program is adapted to the skill level of the individual participants.
The main point of these days is on riding technique in combination with a unique experience of nature.
As the driving-technique-training courses are taught in the morning on the course and integrated into tours in the afternoon,
these lessons get immediately put into practice on a one-to-one basis.
This is the most efficient way to get fast driving progress!